Business owners don’t always know what type of software is best for them or how to customise it to their specific requirements. We can help you get the very best out of your software.
We can set up and configure your software so that it integrates with your other business systems.
Whether you are in retail, manufacturing or a service business we will work with you to achieve maximum efficiency.
The more efficient you are, the more time you have to grow your business. It’s that simple.
Cloud Bookkeeping Professionals
Most of our bookkeeping clients are already happily in the Cloud.
Whilst a very small percentage of business owners are still running old school desktop bookkeeping software systems, the move to cloud accounting solutions in 2020 signals there is no question that Cloud Bookkeeping is now becoming mainstream.
As XERO Certified Staff, Keep My Books Online have a strong team of Professional Online Bookkeepers, that have been trained and nurtured over time to work with our happy clients here in Sydney & Interstate.
If you are still on the fence and are investigating a cloud bookkeeping solution, here are some points to consider.
Whether you want XERO, MYOB or Quickbooks for your Cloud Bookkeeping Software for your business we have you covered.
What is Cloud Bookkeeping Software?
This software is hosted on remote servers offsite from your location. Your data is sent into “the cloud” where it is stored and maintained on behalf of your business.
The Benefits of Online Bookkeeping Platforms MYOB + XERO + Quickbooks OnlineNo matter where you are in the world, if you have internet access you can access your business information. Your data is easily accessible anywhere, anytime and on any device. There is one centralised data file with shared data access. This means that you, your bookkeeper or your accountant can all work on the file at the same time knowing the data is current. There is no need to email or drop off files.
Hardware needs at your office are reduced as you just need internet access. There is no need to install and maintain software licenses on individual desktop computers.
- Employees can access the same data and the same version of software in branch offices or remote home offices.
- Backups, virus checking and updates of the bookkeeping software are handled by the provider.
- Real time information is used, with daily bank feeds.
- You have clarity of your cashflow with transparency all year round to know exactly where you stand.
The cloud accounting platform is only the start
Once you have a well configured accounting file, did you know there are thousands of add-ons and companies that exist solely to improve your business practices, make your life easier and more streamlined, or give you better business intelligence? We work with preferred suppliers to provide tech solutions for :
- Cash Collection
- Business intelligence and forecasting
- Payroll / HR Management
- Supplier Management
- Timesheets and Recording Keeping
- Invoicing and Payment Solutions
- Connecting API’s and Automation
Point to carefully consider are:
- Select a well-known supplier of cloud bookkeeping software, one with a good track record of providing the service.
- Find out about the providers’ support service should any problems arise.
- Know where your data will be stored and if it is not in Australia ensure that it is governed by Australian privacy laws.
- Check what internet speed is necessary to work easily and quickly with your data.
- Know how accessible your data is to others – who and why (under what arrangements/authorisations) to ensure that your data is safe and secure.
- What training is required (if any) in order to use the bookkeepers software.
- How easy is it to convert existing data to the online version.
- Find others who are using the product and discuss the service they have experienced.
- Check if the accounting software is compatible and links with other products that you use (e.g. electronic banking, credit card payments, email, Point of Sale, Word, Excel etc)